I don't know the future....but My God does. He has clearly shut a door in my life and it seems as if He is opening up another one.
The problem (for lack of better words) is it's not something I would normally do on my own. It would require me to go way out of my comfort zone and make a decision I don't know if I want to make it. I don't know what to do. Nothing is seeming to make sense. All I am going to do is seek God's will...His call. I won't do anything else BUT that. He's in control.
Yesterday
Is not quite what it could've been
As were most of all the days before
But I swear today
With every breath I'm breathing in
I'll be trying to make it so much more
Cause it seems I get so hung up on
The history of what's gone wrong
And the hope of a new day
Is sometimes hard to see (what you see)
And though I'm finally catching onto it
And now the past is just a conduit
And the light there at the end is
Where I'll be
Cause I'm on the up and up
I'm on the up and up
-Relient K, "Up and Up"
Don't know where to begin
Its like my world's caving in
And I try but I can't control my fear
Where do I go from here?
sometimes its so hard to pray
When You feel so far away
But I am willing to go
Where you want me to
God, I trust You
There's a raging sea
Right in front of me
Wants to pull me in
Bring me to my knees
So let the waters rise
If You want them to
I will follow You
I will follow You
I will follow You
- Mikeschair, "Let the Waters Rise"
No comments:
Post a Comment