The title itself of this post should speak for itself. However, just in case it doesn't the picture should help. These are a picture of my Chick-Fil-A work shoes. They have been faithful to me for the past two and half years. Over Christmas break, one of them decided to "talk." The first thing that naturally should have come to mind was "get a new pair!" But as a poor college student, I was stingy with my money and decided to tough it out over the break so I wouldn't have any money taken out of my paycheck to go towards shoes. Countless people offered me shoes, but no size fit my feet. I even tried tape, but over course the only tape I could find was hot pink and then there was none left. I was content wearing them (and only tripped a few times), and hey they were breezy. I only had one concern; because Chick-Fil-A is a place where we cook, cleaning takes place often. I was apprehensive about having a "sandalP: on when we cleaned the floors because soggy socks are not my friend. However, I found an easily solution; I perfectly propped my foot in the air whenever I or someone else cleaned or I was doing the dishes. Fool proof. Despite my cautious nature, I still expected my foot to be slightly wet or at least damp because things happen. The ironic thing about these shoes though was something that happened consecutively when I took them off. Each day after work I had one wet sock, but it wasn't the one that was broken!!!!! I have absolutely no idea why this was the case. Ideas??????!!!! Hahahaha. Gotta love the irony. :)
Ps. I'm buying new shoes. Today was indeed the last day I wore them (hopefully). It's been fun, but I gave in.
No comments:
Post a Comment