You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. This is my command: Love each other. - John 15:16-17
Sunday, May 8, 2011
I want a puppy
I don't know what it is, maybe it's a growing up thing and being a girl, but i really really really want a puppy. I have been addicted to looking at pictures of baby animals lately...they are just so precious...so cute, so adorable...they're eyes of innoncence and they are just so pure. I LOVE it! It's the same exact way with babies and toddlers, I just love little kids. ( the reason I say I want a puppy is because I'm totally up for babysitting, but I'm not quite ready to be a Mom for years down the road...but Happy Mothers day to all the wonderful moms out there!!). I won't be getting a puppy anytime school because I am at college and I can't have one in a dorm nor would my parents get one. For now, I'll just continue to look at pictures and want one. It probably won't happen for quite some time, but a girl can dream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment