Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sweet Carolina

O North Carolina how you are on my mind. I get to sit back and relax under your blue skies for 10 days beginning tomorrow. I think since I've come to college I appreciate you so much more. I may have even embraced my way inner country because those are essentially the only songs about you. But it's okay, because Carolina you're home. I will see you soon.
Now only two more quizzes and a fun time with some friends before I see you...
*sings* going carolina in my mind.....Baby, lets take a drive, top down,Underneath the Carolina sky, We can watch the fireflies, Try to outshine the stars :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Too bad Yoforia didn't fit into that song somehow!! How could we add it in? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "..underneath the carolina sky, we can eat yoforia...and take in the glory of frozen yogurt" ?? hehe. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!

    ReplyDelete