You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. This is my command: Love each other. - John 15:16-17
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Little pieces of heaven
I am working from 11-3 today. I have an 8:50 government class, then convo (from 10-1030 when i'll leave to walk to work). then i have an exam, quiz, and paper due in the next two days. Since it's wed, i have prayer leader class, so i decided to go to the 740 pl class. What makes it all worth it? Besides the wonderful weather this morning, 830-850= the break b/w classes. This is ample time to enjoy a fresh hot waffle and a cup of coffee at the Rot. Pure joy and bliss! :) :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Slow down...you move too fast...you got to make the morning last!!
ReplyDelete