
Yes, the simple pleasure they bring. It's funny how we used to play with them so often when we were younger, but now we simply disregard the fun we could have thinking we're too mature to play with a little kids toy.....NOT. I still, and always will, love playing with these fun little plastic toys, and proof of this is the amount of time I (and others on dorm 3) spent playing with this little treasure. Add a frisbee, and it's gold.
Random though # 2: Chick-Fil-A
I have a feeling I will somehow always be working at CFA one way or the other. I enjoy the job, but am torn because I don't really want to be there half the time I'm there. I'm so thankful for the fact that I have a job and am priveleged to work, but at the same time starting to incorporate this job into my Liberty life is a little more of a challenge, mainly being, I'm pretty physically exhausted after work (which is pretty pathetic because I haven't worked that long). But nevertheless, I am excited to work and love that I can meet a new crowd and observe the Lyncburgians from a different perspective, see cute families, little puppies, smell chicken and fries, see my friends pictures on the training booklets (weird),say my pleasure, and save a few cow's lives, (a very noble cause) :)

Random thought # 3: The Weather
Now I have to admit, I love the snow, but I am EXTREMELY enjoying this nice beautiful weather we've been having. A LOT. Most people don't realize, the beach and summer is my first love, and the reason I've had a snow obsession is because I am not accustomed to it. However, I miss my first love and am happy it's coming back! Paradise.

Random thought # 4: Laughing
I laugh a lot. I have a healthy laughing dose each day. However, yesterday, I laughed literally on the floor crying for about 20 minutes. I was trying to relay a story to a friend, that was very funny, but the more and more I told it, the more and more it became a "you-had-to-be-there" story because I couldn't even verbalize my words due to the tears rolling down my face in an uncontrollable laughter. Calories burned for the day. Check. hahaha

Random thought # 5:
I could get serious, but I really don't want to because I feel like everything that's been on my mind lately is deeper, serious stuff. I kind of wish I could leave that behind and just enjoy. So that's what I'm going to try to do :)
Random thought # 6: I LOVE YOU! AND HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!
i like random thought number 1 a lot!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan I ask a question about random thought #2? You like to smell the chicken and fries or smell LIKE the chicken and fries? And tell the truth...you say "my pleasure" ALL the time anyways...inside and out of CFA!!! Glad you found a home again to say it where it matters!!! :-)
ReplyDeletehahah well, honestly, i do smell like chicken and fries BUT i'd rather smell them then the other way around. AND i know i say my pleasure, i've been brainwashed, but at least i have manners! :) :) my pleasure.
ReplyDelete