Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Technology. Thank you.

So I just wanted to give a shout out to technology. Yes, a shout out for cellphones, facebook, skype, twitter etc. I like the fact that even though most of my good ol'friends from school that I am used to hanging out til wee hours of the morning are still available on these modes. It might be unhealthy to be on the phone for hours upon hours, but I like to say it's as if we are just hanging out as we normally do through this technology. Mostly, this comes in the form of skype where we have a face-to-face interaction and even if your best friend is in California, Pennsylvania, or Virginia, it's possible to be in the same room as them. I cherish these moments dearly and the memories we make just hanging out in our own houses miles a part but still somehow in the same room. Even if skype isn't working like last night, I think it's quite entertaining to be on the phone with my friend while she is ichatting someone else and we're all commenting on the same facebook video I left...complicated relationships. haha.
I also am grateful for the friends that I have that would spend that much time with me doing it...just being dumb and crazy mixed in with our serious conversations about God or life. It's one thing I actually look forward to during the break and I am thankful for it! Here's to technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment