You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. This is my command: Love each other. - John 15:16-17
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Yoforia
I have discovered the place that will probably take all of my paychecks from summer- YOFORIA! It is delicious frozen yogurt with many flavors from ferreo roche, vanilla bean, cookies n cream, pineapple, green tea, cheese cake etc and that's only the beginning!! It is self serve and you can sample as much as you want to ensure that you have picked the right combo (or sample as much as you want if ya know what I mean...haha). After choosing the flavor(s) you can load up on a variety of toppings. There are two options, known as the healthy options aka fresh deliciously cut fruit, and the sweeter options such as graham cracker, oreos, m&m's, chocolate chips, reeses cups, and many more other flavors (altho, sadly, no sprinkles because it doesn't weigh enough for any profit). The best part about it is that you can have as much or as little as you want because you weigh it at the end and pay by the ounce...only 39 cents and ounce. I've had it so many times this summer and writing about it, makes me want to go in my car and have some more. An added plus is that it's basically guilt free deliciousness---regular ice cream if you have one ounce it's 110 calories easy, if not more, with yoforia it's 25 calories per ounce. I absolutely love it!!! I'm addicted to yoforia....I think I need to get a t-shirt, bumper sticker, and key chain to display my affection...maybe open one up!!! Unfortuately tho, it's only in North Carolina and Georgia. So for my friends from other areas, this means one thing, you'll just have to come visit to try heaven on earth. hehe. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
where is this place?! i'm so on my way! watch out people - pregnant lady coming through!
ReplyDeletehahaha. it's right by calvary in the piper glen shopping center that has the starbucks and trader joes ;)
ReplyDelete