In 10th grade I was very bored in math class, Algebra II/Trig, to be specific. So in response to my apathetic state I decided to write my personal life goals. Some are serious, long-term, some accomplished, some speak to the place I was at in my life. Hope you enjoy my thoughts from when I was 15! (feel free to ask questions on any, bec I know some don't make too much sense...haha). O and at some point, I'll prob update them
PS. the ones that are italicized have accomplished...others have been fulfilled (such as have some fun etc) but not completed for my life.
Personal Life Goals
• Honor God/ Live for him
• Get in shape
• Never use math in life
• Finally learn to surf and be a beach bum for a summer
• Be in a movie
• Visit Australia, New Zealand, California, DC and all the countries/islands in the beach boys song Kokomo
• Get married to the one –pray he has money (sarcasm)
• Have a couple of kids
• Get a job I enjoy
• Go to a superb college
• Have some fun
• Go on many road trips with friends I like
• Buy something ridiculously expensive for no good reason
• Make a difference
• Kill physics or prove it wrong
• Become a referencing machine
• Get my license by my jr. year of high school
• Become fluent in at least 4 languages
• Be able to understand all types of situations
• Go to lots of concerts (and at least one relient k)
• Learn to ballroom dance
• Record a song
• Own a beach house
• Save a life
• Learn to play piano
• Appreciate/ be fully present in every moment of life and take no situations for granted
• Deepen friendships w/ others and let there be real love---willing to lay my life down for a friend
• Visit Volos, Greece with my friends from here
• Be on Oprah
• Live every day as if it were my last
• Meet a president
• Write an autobiography and remember that really cool title that I thought of a couple days ago
• Go in a mosh pit
• Adopt a kid
• Get a really really cute puppy (golden retriever?)
• Never buy a guitar unless its black (yes im racist about my guitars)
• Write a song that makes sense and has a uniquely awesomely amazing rhythm
• Go back to looking glass trail and take pics sing SOS, unwritten, and play ultimate on the trail jst for the heck of it
• Spontaneously go on a road trip (to Hawaii)
• Build a bridge from America to Europe
• Fund the ppl who find a vaccine for AIDS and all the diseases in the world
• Pass IB and learn to spell the “B” in IB
• Memorize to the 50th decimal place
• Keep an eventful journal (whatever that’s supposed to mean)
• Meet a dust librarian and visit a dust library and then burn my “secret life of dust” book
• Shrink somebody (like a psychologist)
Really think you're gonna build a bridge to Europe...hm...the schematics...might be kind of hard. I'd say leave that one till the end!
ReplyDeletea girl can dream :)
ReplyDelete